Please read our policies carefully, as it is important that you understand how we work.
- Quotes are only valid for 7 business days due to periodic market fluctuations.
- Any custom design not approved by you within this time period must be re-quoted.
- A deposit of 50% of the final quoted cost is required before the commencement of any custom-design work.
- Your deposit is non-refundable and the balance is due on delivery.
- Full payment is required in advance for special-order diamonds and gemstones.
- Any in-stock jewelry items can be returned within 7 days for credit only.
- Items eligible for return must be in their unaltered, original condition.
- Special-order gemstones, diamonds, or custom jewelry of any kind cannot be returned and are non-refundable.
- MKB Jewelry offers free shipping on all custom jewelry and diamonds to anywhere in the continental USA.
- All other orders will be shipped by USPS and are chargeable to the customer.
- We do not ship internationally.
- MKB Jewelry will not be held responsible for shipping delays, loss or damage incurred during the shipping process, stolen packages, or any other situations deemed to be beyond our control.
Our Guarantee to You:
- MKB Jewelry uses only the highest quality materials in our custom jewelry.
- We stand behind the quality of our craftsmanship and guarantee you will love the results.
- If there is a defect in your jewelry due to our workmanship, we will do our level best to make things right.
- If you have any issues whatsoever with your jewelry, do not hesitate to get in touch right away.
- Normally, we allow 2 – 3 weeks for completion of custom jewelry, but this can change if gemstones are not in stock, the design is complex, if it has a multitude of design elements, or if we use your stones in the making of your piece.
- MKB Jewelry cannot be held responsible for delays in completing your custom jewelry, though we will do our best to ensure it will be delivered in the time frame we quote during our initial consultation.
For any and all inquiries, please call us directly, or fill out our online form to get started.